Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 2008 - come and gone..

But the memories are still there and will always be.  I'm kicking myself today for not taking any pictures!!!  Here I have this great new camera, and didn't take a shot.   So sad...  (so stupid I should say!)....   But we all had a good visit, good company, good food - a HUGE mess, but finally, at about 11am this morning, I wiped down the countertops for the last time... DONE!  

Time to gear up for the the last big holiday of the year..   My Christmas shopping is done (all done online as I will NOT deal with crowds... and surprising enough, I HATE shopping period!).. Everything is paid for, the last gift arrived on Tuesday or Wednesday, and now just need to wrap them all up.  Didn't get much for the grandson, as he has too much already - got him a couple things from Crayola.com (heheh dot com)... I am, however, going to buy him a couple boxes of dixie cups as he loves building his pyramids (castles) with them.   Talk about keeping it simple huh?

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday!!   


1 comment:

Alvis said...

What kind of camera did you get?