Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday November something.. 2008

I probably should tell you about me first... but I will in due time (it will blend in I'm sure).  I'd rather talk about my day today.   It's been a LONG time since I've had any time to myself and today I did!  It was awesome!!!!   I have 2 daughters living at home (27 and 25) - both have left and come back and left and come back and whatever..    My youngest has a little boy - he's 4 (my little grandson :)  ... so to say the least, this is usually a busy busy house - no peace and quiet.. no place to hide (for me).   I love them all to no end.... but again, i have no space AT ALL!   

So this weekend.. it's raining, miserable, getting colder and colder.. just a blah type of day..  I'm sitting here *glowing*!   If my kids ever read this I'm sure they will understand (well I hope they do anyway!)... But I'm happy to be alone!  My fiance' worked all day...  my oldest is working & dog/house sitting for the weekend, my youngest and grandson are in Boston hanging out at her cousins house for the weekend - and I was HAPPY to be ALONE ALL DAY!!!   

I really needed this time to myself..   (sigh of relief!)

No comments: