Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another day of peace and quiet??


Hmmm.. I started my day by freaking out when I looked at the clock upon waking ...  9:10am!!!!! Half the day is wasted!!   Then I thought again... wow, I must have been tired.   And I also didn't have a small 4 year old boy staring me down at 6:30-7:00am (like most weekends) asking to climb into bed with me as he is "cold" (Grammie keeps the fan on in the bedroom ... even in winter).   So I guess sleeping SOOO late wasn't half bad!   But seriously... who wouldn't want to see this happy little face waking them up in the morning??


I had a quiet breakfast as the old man slept til around 10am - played some boring puzzle games on the computer, made out the grocery list and started my one load of laundry and got the banking done.   Now he is off doing the groceries (I don't do groceries - if he doesn't do it or the kids don't do it, we have no food - I refuse to go.. period), the kids are still gone, I'm thinking until this evening, so it looks like another day in my small, boring, quiet world.   YES!!!!!!!!!!!  

One thing I have to do today is to stop thinking about tomorrrow..   back to work, back to the same routine, taking care of the grandson in the evenings as his mom is taking classes at night... tub time, bedtime..   STOP!  It will come soon enough...  

Going to play TF2 and HL2 and all that fun stuff!!!

1 comment:

Alvis said...

Better watch out, those FPS games will rot your brain...LOL.