Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why..

can't things go MY way?? Weekend off from the "kids" ... and I get sick.. WTF???
Sometimes I would just like to take a gun to my head sometimes ... can't get a break. ha ha

Lost 2 cats however.. My "thief" - the one that stole fishing gear from the neighbors disappeared about 2 weeks ago. He was soooooooooooo old. I'm guessing he was 20 if not more - wasn't taking care of himself, etc.. think he just "took the walk". Noticed yesterday that one of the cats, a pretty calico, hasn't been around.. I believe someone lured her in their house with something as she wasn't real friendly with strangers.. Haven't seen her today either :(

Did manage to get a couple new bird/squirrel feeders up (I like them to share).. Got the front and back lawn mowed today and next weekend we'll take the cover off the pool and start preparing it for summer.

I'm tired.. sore throat, headache, etc.. I'm off to lay on the couch and watch a movie and relax before the kids get back home....

2 comments:

Tina Marie said...

You lost your kitties??? Sadness!!

ICE said...

Not the kittens.. I still have Sammy and Leah and of course the crazy baby (that belongs to the youngest daughter).