Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finally some SUNSHINE coming!!!

When they say April showers bring May flowers.. they certainly meant it about the showers!!! Lots and lots of rain so far this month - I belive it has rained almost everyday, and if no real rain, drizzle and gloomy, cloudy, dark, BLAH.. not much sun at all.. Everyone has cabin fever from the long winter and the rain isn't helping "spirits" rise much!

Well this week the weather people have said a sunny, WARM weekend is coming! Stating almost 90 degrees on Sunday!!! I can't wait to get out there and just suck up some sunshine, open all the doors and windows in the house to "change the air" (finally).. and RELAX in the heat of the sun.

I just hope the weather peeps are right!

1 comment:

Tina Marie said...

I love flowers and Spring! We went for a walk last night, and the honeysuckle smelled downright heavenly. I even plucked some off the vine and drank the nectar.