Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Calico found!!

Found Nala! The *F* was taking out the trash last night and heard a cat crying.. (keep in mind, Nala, the cat that was MIA - has never been able to "meow" - just squeaked) .. but this cat was MEOWING!!!. He went next door to see whose cat was stuck in there and found Nala in their garage! She apparently went in when the neighbor had the door open to take out his Harley or his Baracuda or whatever toy it was, and she ended up trapped in there. She's home safe and sound - albeit quite hungry!!! and can now MEOW!! LOL

2 comments:

Tina Marie said...

YAY!!!! Alex disappeared for months during an Iowa winter. One night, at about 3:00 am, I heard the unmistakable cry of our cat. He was so freaked out, I had to sit in the snow, wearing only my robe, and wait for him to climb into my lap. He had frostbite on his ears and was really skinny, but he fully recovered.

I know you are glad you found her!!

Alvis said...

Ice, catching up on your blog. I hope things are looking up now. Glad you got the car wanted.

We are having great sunny weather right now. A little humid, but still nice compared to what it will be in a few weeks when it gets to 10 gillion degrees.

The nice weather almost makes it worth putting up with the snoot full of pollen I got today when I took a photo walk at lunch. :)