Monday, April 20, 2009

My new vehicle

After weeks of searching, comparing, wheeling and dealing (which let me tell you.. NO ONE wants to sell a vehicle.. I swear! - so there was no wheeling and dealing to be had) - I finally got a vehicle. I was looking to lease, as I always do and no one is leasing.. Except a little from Chysler and BMW - to the "elite" I was told. Guess I'm not "elite" enough. Guess a credit score of 740 isn't good enough...

I was looking for another SUV and they are expensive... very expensive to buy ($450+ for payments for 84 .. EIGHTY-FOUR months! 7 years!! - to keep the payment down! lol). Hell with that... I had dealers searching (so they said) ... told them what I was looking for, how much I wanted to pay, that I seriously wanted to lease again (but understood), etc. Figured if someone really wants to sell a vehicle, they'll work hard at it and sell a vehicle to me - on my terms.

Well Ford finally called me back (after I ignored a few calls from them even - kinda showed me, ok... they want sell me that SUV). Turned out that they started leasing again.. Got me in the 2009 Ford Escape (that I wanted - with ALL the bells and whistles) and at the lease term and price I wanted to pay!

So everyone is happy!!! Especially me :)

No comments: