Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Now I know the answer..

When we used to go up and visit my parents with my oldest (who was just a baby at the time), I wondered when we left..why is my mother crying? My dad died while I was pregnant for my second daughter so they never got to meet unfortunately.. We would go up for a weekend with both little ones, my mother always cried when we left. My mom would take the girls for 1 week each summer (as much as she could handle with 2 little ones) .. we would come pick them up.... she cried when we left. I would go up and bring my mom down to our house for a week (or however long she wanted to stay) - then drive her back home when she was ready - she cried when we left.

My grandson lives 2 hours away now.. I cry when he leaves..

Now I understand...

No comments: