Thursday, February 5, 2009

Burn down the Hotel Morel?

I don't think I've been this miserable in a long long long time.. Everybody wants wants wants, but no one wants to give... I'm at my wits end.. they "need" - I am supposed to fill those needs, and like the dumbass that I am, I have been .. (and they know it) I ask a question... I get my head bit off.. I'm exhausted.. not sleeping good, feeling sick.. can't hear out of my left ear at this point.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I might just burn down this house and wish them all luck finding a home... I'll live in a fucking box.. I don't care anymore..

3 comments:

Alvis said...

I hope things start looking up for you and that you can hang in there. I'm thinking about you.

ICE said...

Thanks Alvis.. I hope I can hang in there also... whew..

Tina Marie said...

You want I should come kick some booty???