Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wow...the day/night care is amost over..

I love my kids.. I love my grandson. Been taking care of the "kids" and grandson for a few years... and been taking care of my grandson, 4 nights a week, for the past ... 15 months or so, so his mom could take her massage therapy class at night.

You will see a lot of "I" 's here - because yes, I'm talking about me!! It's all about me for once.

I go to bed early as I get up early (4am - the latest) ... so taking care of the little one made me stay up late! Way tooooo late! 10-11pm - which left me with only 4-5 hours sleep. GRUMP.. I can't sleep until I know his mother is home. Don't ask why, I can't answer the question. When my oldest daughter is home, I can sleep because I know she's here and he will be ok. And I KNOW that I could have put him in his bed, and all would be fine.. Problem is -- I couldn't put him in his bed... so we hung out in the BIG BED and watched a little Nick on TV and he would fall asleep around 9.. But even though sleeping, I couldn't put him the bed.. A fear of ?????

We did spend our evenings trying to keep the boy entertained - although I think he entertained us more..

So anyway.. 3 more days .. Mon / Tues / Weds ... His mom is done college and DAY/NIGHTCARE IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a LONG 14 months (I know it was more than 14 months) - but we did it... Perhaps there is a God! :) We all survived - :)

Damn.. we DID IT!

1 comment:

Tina Marie said...

Told you there was a God! :)

So glad your life will slowly return to "normal"! and kudos to you for all your hard work!